View Single Post
Old 25-01-2023, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 3
Regretfulman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRegretfulman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by curious11 View Post
don’t mean to hijack bro but u said u have a hot wife but you yourself dunno why u go out and eat?

my wife used to be ok looking, after giving birth become sumo. snack and supper non stop. i always had a thing for fit looking girls or at least girls that look after themselves. am also thinking of enjoying out with some nicer looking girls. i myself workout so am in reasonably good shape.

so i do envy you as you have a hot wife and maybe if i’m in your shoes, i may not be looking to explore out so often as i’m currently doing. having said that, i’ve only been out for ML and so far no FLs. have not brought myself to do commercial sex… yet. always feel like need to have some connection to enjoy sex instead of just paying to get laid.

Recommend going for a full blood test. Sometimes obesity due to bad hormones. But ya, if lazy , dont exercise and watch diet then bo bian.

Be careful of trying FL bro. Once you get a taste of hot young syts, you can never ever get a hard on and bang your wife ever again lol.