View Single Post
Old 30-01-2023, 04:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
opqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to all
Re: Young and Furious Uni days

I was ready to go for round 2 and thats when M phone rang and it was actually her bf. M walked out of the room to talk to her bf. I was rather sad both M and G were taken.

But i was confused... why did she want to have sex with me when she already got a bf?

After the call ended, M came back to the room and dressed up

M: i am leaving, need to go to the airport. Can send me there?

Me: well sure.

As i was driving, we kept silent.. until M break the silent by asking me if i mind if she had a bf? I paused for a moment.... and say, not a problem, we can leave it as a one time affair... i will keep a secret.

After we reach the airport, before M left, she told me that it wont be the last.

Now i am confused. But didnt think much about that.

The next day, my schedule was pretty empty and recieve a message from the orientation group have a meet up before sch start.

All of us agree and we decided to meet at orchard.

M then messsage me to asked if i can drive her to orchard, since we live quite near to each other. I agreed.

Before i was asking if G wanted a ride, M told me that just fetch her will do. And she asked me if i can come right now.

Right now? I was thinking, we are meeting at 2pm for lunch and its only 10am. Without asking, i agreed to her request.

I quickly clean myaelf up and drove to her place.

When M hopped into my car, before i can asked her why she want me to pick her up so early, she came towards me and we started frenching.