View Single Post
Old 31-01-2023, 05:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1645 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40878 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Massage at upper Thomson

Quote:
Originally Posted by backache View Post
Thanks unclewang for the ctc.

Shop - perhaps i went during off peak hours but place is discrete and not many people. The shop is clean and well maintained, although is a curtain shop, i had the far corner area and privacy was not too bad.

ML - I have been catfish too many times and always got a shock upon arrival, however this ML looked 90% to her photos in wechat and is good that she dont post enhanced photos. Good strength and can do back stepping and i would go to her just for normal massage. Throughout the session keep checking with me on strength and whether her nails scratched me. Another plus point for her is she took her time and dont turbo mode during the finale.

Dislike:
Location: place is rather far away from where i stay, should be ok for those who stay in the nearby private estates.

for ML ctc, please approach uncle wang.
Finally u posted .... Upped u back bro ..... Thxs

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 arboy123 22/4 Pworker 20/5 Kiss4you 22/5 incamaiden 30/5 tplink4gltedong 3/6