Thread: uni girls
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2023, 07:39 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 4
JWSG53X is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJWSG53X is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJWSG53X is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: uni girls

Made another bonking with Tony's girls. Booked a lady named Smile... not uni girl but nice boobs, tight pussy. Willing to please. Met up and went to room. Chatted a bit and got into the mood. As she looked out the window onto the streets,I stood behind her, caressing her slender body. Unhooked her halterneck, and she turned around showing me her rack... She felt my throbbing dick and unbuckled my belt, pulled down my pants and started blowing me... I sat on the window ledge and she started grinding her pussy on my cock, sliding up and down... each time almost entering raw... We went to shower and continue foreplay, soaping and caressing each other before drying ourselves and proceeded to the bed, fingerings her pussy and asshole... anal option is available but I did not go for it.... missionary, doggie, and did it slow and sensual... feels great to have my cock inside her pussy but it wasn't long before I cummed all over her body...

Washed up and rested for a while, and her naughtiness got the better of her and started disrobing me, and started blowing me again... got hard and couldn't hold back anymore, carried her up and fucked her hard... she enjoyed fucking while being carried, as she can feel the full penetration of the cock in her virgina... washed up and that's the end of the night...
Smile
160cm
25years old
36D 24 34, slightly tanned skin...