View Single Post
Old 04-02-2023, 09:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 17
hwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to all
Bro, "a man's food is other's poison" is true when it comes to face. I went to this house many times just to convince myself that yang niu is pretty, but i am still failed till now.
To my eyes she looks a bit too old & the face features are a little masculin.

But i agree with you on her skin. Superb. Simply best in Geylang right now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullterrier View Post
The allure of Geylang is amazing. I was actually in the mood these few days.
Thinking about the fair skin and pretty face of Yang Niu, pop by to visit her, spent 2 session of 45 minutes for $300 with her, made my day.

Slow and steady she pampered me with sensual touches and sucking, in the shower room and on the bed. Her tender breasts rubbed against my skin, having her riding on me, and me penetrating her in different positions facing the multiple mirrors. The pace was slow, we have enough time.

The best part was pumping her missionery, with her hair spread out on the bed, and she moan softly with each thrust I entered her. Enjoy
We chit chat as she leaned on my shoulder, while I caress her

As I left the room, next door Wei Wei stereo sound loud moaning can be heard very clearly.