View Single Post
Old 04-02-2023, 02:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5138 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How much did you pay to fuck a massage lady?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restrain View Post
If we are talking about regular spas with FJ options, usually not more than $150 top up.

However, if the MLs do not originally provide FJ, then the price they quote can be pretty rediculous... I have received offers from $500 to $2000 before too.

Whether you go ahead with it or not really depends on how much you want to screw the gal I suppose..
Yes agreed, at the end of the day, it boils down to how much you willing to pay to fxxk her … though $1K for ML sounds ridiculous if she’s already in the trade … if she’s not being fxxked or offer before then it depends on how much $$$ you are willing to part for the opening ceremony …