View Single Post
Old 06-02-2023, 05:00 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2021 / Power: 12
bullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornie View Post
Glad you guys had fun. But not returning for me. And yeah the quality of geylang is dropping.

But I stand by my observation, no way yang nui is under 40 year old. I spent an hour with her. She is friendly.
haha, you ay ask the OKT, whether Antivice allow anyone above age of 40 for PRC to come Probably in another 10 years, when it gets more difficult for OKT to get PRC to come here, maybe by then the age limit will go higher. Right now, it seems the age limit is about 38, but Yang Niu is definitely early 30s.

Anyway, no point argue about this, just go and enjoy the fuck, with her Russian look and fairest skin in Geylang