View Single Post
Old 08-02-2023, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2766 / Power: 14
Loadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Fire from sex Amazon 8/2/23

Looks same as photo and real life syt service
Boobs suits her body when riding flying all over
Body like Oon slim nice to hold when doggie
Bbbj this is where she excels fast and slow sensual long time
Fj she a ride or die girl takes control just relax and she will fuck you

Saw fire my kkb become phoenix, open the door full of smiles, shower together and action started, cock in her mouth and washing me up, tried to gag her, took it like a gem, clean up, started sucking again, almost cim, told her I want to fark her brains, she got on top and started riding my brains instead lol, in no time, want to finish in her mouth but she was riding to well and took one of my shots, ride me until I was soft and licking my nipples non stop, pull out condom and starting sucking me off again until hard, wow saw some stars and almost fell off they bed