Old 09-02-2023, 12:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 17
andyals deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My last day here-This is my story. AMA

You have to face this reality, you can't quit this addiction yet, if you have you won't be still roaming around this forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regretfulman View Post
Lol bro i tell you the truth. More than 80% of FLs in dome 1 can raw. How did i come to this conclusion? Let me explain.

First off, let me start off by saying that I have high standards. I only choose to raw those who are genuinely attractive(thats how I fell to temptation), which by now you should know are outliers in the cesspit known as Dome 1. So far I have only tried rawing 2 FLs before, and both did not stop me. Thats already a 100% success rate.

Mind you these 2 werent your typical budget $120/2 ugly third world villager looking kind of girls. They are what most punters would refer to as "ang pais".

If even ang pais are willing to let me raw for no additional charge, what makes you think the average cum dumpster in dome 1 would be against it?

Lets face it, if a person cant raw a FL from dome 1, it means the persons is probably repulsive,i.e. fat hairy ugly old bastard lol.

Anyways im done with Dome l for good. Too many stds-ridden cum dumpsters and landmines. Sometimes when I go I feel like im bonking a maid. Damn low ses and gaowei. Also got this funny smell, like the cheap perfume/shampoo smell which makes me want to vomit. Ofc once in awhile will have a gem, but those are the exception rather than the norm.