View Single Post
Old 10-02-2023, 10:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 654 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

Okay folks, here it comes.

I'm not going to ask about skipping or cutting any more, but however, if you feel the story is going too lengthy and nowhere, feel free to voice out and I can shorten it and bring forward the ending

Pardon the fact that I don't have much sexual details during the sessions, apart from what I can remember and that is edged into my mind. The first night in BKK is rather steamy, that one I can remember clearly - dialog, action and fun.

------------------------------------------------

Wednesday

J(anice): Wake up, it's 4am, shower and we can head to the airport.

gog: Wha... it's still early.

J: Get up!!! You lazy bum!

gog: Still got time... lets-

J: No!!!! Eric is showering! Get up and go wash up! I got to make breakfast.

She walked out after saying that.

Can't we just grab breakfast at the airport? Why wake me up so early. Sigh.

Got out of bed and washed up. Put on a shirt and trousers, sigh. I hate taking the flight in such formal clothes. Don't have a choice since Janice already lied to Eric about it being a work trip.

Janice made some toasted bread - urgh, boring. But since it's my darling made for me, keep quiet and eat, appreciate the effort, don't make snark comments.

E(ric): Good morning gog.

gog: Hey Eric, good morning, sorry to trouble you. You could have gotten more sleep.

E: Nah, don't worry, I'll just go wash up. You go ahead and eat first.

gog: I.. can't. Janice's cooking... is...

Janice turned her head and knives shot out from her eyes. Eric rested his hand on my shoulder and tightly squeezed for a while signalling "Good luck" and faster walked off.

gog: Eh.. just kidding ok?

Hope she didn't get angry, I was trying to lighten the mood with Eric around. Heard Eric close the bathroom door in MBR and I went up behind Janice while she was waiting for the bread to pop out of the toaster. Gave her a hug and wished her "good morning"

J: Hey, can you don't... I'll get angry for real.

gog: I can't help it, I missed you last night.

Janice turned around and used one finger to push me away - I can't imagine if she has the infinity stones... what she can do with 2 fingers or a hand for that matter...ahem.

J: Really miss me, or just want ME?

gog: Miss you so much that I want you.

Janice leaned forward and tongued me while my hands are on her waist. I started to reach out for her muffins but she pushed me away after the first touch.

J: You got 5 days alone with me in BKK, you sure you want to do this NOW?

And she grinned wickedly. Fuck! She's right, why go for thrill when we can take it slow the whole 4 nights in BKK? Okay lor, gave her muffins one last squeeze and hear her moan before I let go and guai guai (hokkien for 'Obediently') go sit down eat my bread, she's not that good a cook, but edible. Usually I'm the one that cooks for her when she comes over.