View Single Post
Old 19-02-2023, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 17
smking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to behold
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Recently visited Philippines, staying in Ortigas area. Well, the only action I have gotten is to a massage centre, recommended and accompanied by my local partner.

Went to Starfleet Reflex Zone Massage at Paranaque. There were 3 levels for selection. Local partner suggest to forget Level 1, Level 2 is dry massage and Level 3 is a wet massage. The selection of the ML is by fish tank. Personally, I think the Level 3 ML are better lookings.

I took the Level 3 wet massage, room cost 2200pesos and the tip to the ML is 2000pesos. The service was some half hearted full nude Nuru services and combination of BJ, HJ, FJ.

Other times, I tried using tinder, tantan, pina lover dating sites. Unable to get anything within a short period of time, as those legit ladies need some time to talk to and come to find you. There are some too good to be true deals, so just be wary of those deals.

Example of too good deals, she charges 5k pesos to come to my hotel room with her cousin.

Maybe I will try to create a fake FB account soon before my next trip to Philippines.

Only 15 percent have a penis longer than seven inches.

The left testicle usually hangs lower than the right for right-handed men. The opposite is true for lefties.