View Single Post
Old 07-03-2023, 02:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42791 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
They don't seem to feel any shame or sincerely apologetic...This shambolic loss shd be blamed on ETH alone for selecting wrong players to start, playing them out of their favourite position n not introducing the needed subs from the bench like AWB to save his face...he may hv tot of playing attacking football but when he sees the situation turned bad for his team he must quickly know to take out those players not doing well n constantly under attack by the opposition players n bring on players who can help to control the opposition attackers..
Finally 1 of them has cum out to say sorry n apologise for the debacle ...n that's Luke Shaw ...that's good, don't quietly go into hiding...the useless Dalot is good only when they want to play attacking football...when defensive football they need AWB who is much better at defending than Dalot...Dalot can attack only but can't defend...if want to keep him must play him as right wing player delivering crosses into the opposition box from the right side for those at the centre to kick in easily...when defending he is always tricked easily by the opposition player n let the opposition player run past him to score against DDG ...btw where is @imom, wat happened to him ??..so quiet

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor