View Single Post
Old 10-03-2023, 10:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 2
fnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Men above 50yrs old, let's talk a bit

Holding properties for investment works in SG but not for some countries like Malaysia or even United States. The value of properties here can double if hold long but can't be said everywhere.

Cardio exercise like running is my main stay. I do have to train more intense when I have a race signed up at times. Like a marathon or an ultra. Otherwise, it will be at maintenance mode....50 to 60 km per week kind of volume.

Hardly any strength work but it's good to have. In gym, I will try to spend an hour on the stationery bike to hit 30km at least. Not that easy but I hate cycling on the road...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
nice. multiple properties means someone else is working day and night to pay your mortgage and you just do the down payment.

Great strategy

who runs or works out at least 3 times a week, or 5 times, with body weight, running, skipping?

not going into fasting or type of diet. just want to know how many active bros work out as part of their lifestyle.