Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 2
Freshguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Yup that's exactly what happened. Some of them even act more innocent by having actual conversations like asking if you had dinner, whether you're at work, etc.

I've also encountered some who added me via discovery and said they're studying in Singapore and doing FL part time 😅
Had one recently pretending to be student fl too. Found on tinder then added wechat. Ask me where i live and after that literally gave me an address for a nearby 7 eleven say she live nearby there even though her tinder was way further away. Red flag already but I thought fuck it just try for entertainment lor. Converse a bit she say study in sg and graduate already but when i ask how long she been in sg for she say she arrive not long ago 🤣. The moment i at the 7 eleven she ask for my number so a "friend" can check if im police or not. Got the call then he ask for itunes gift card. Immediately hung up and walk home. Then she sent "?". I say i only deal in cash and that im not interested anymore. Next moment got an entire copy paste paragraph death threat threatening to kill my whole family and i. Then another second later say "any problem can just discuss". Send death threat already still want talk 🤣 i laughing my ass off and just block. I think maybe the account run by more than 1 person. 1 guy thought scam was up and just send the usual death threat the other thought still salvegable.

Last edited by Freshguy; 24-03-2023 at 01:30 PM.