Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 24-03-2023, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 8
huatonglai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhuatonglai is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

Astra - SNS

Looks - 9/10
Young look and looks exactly like the pictures with long hair

Body - 9/10
Slim and petite (no belly fat). Butt is nice and bouncy, I enjoyed the view when pounding her from the back during doggy.

Boobs - 9/10
Not for boobs lovers but she is all natural which is a huge plus point for me.
Fit into her body shape with nice firm nipples.

Pussy - 9/10
Pussy was shaved with no smell. I start painting her until she came. Her moan sounds so real.

Communication - 9/10
She speaks good English so don’t need translator.

Catbath -9/10
But action started when I was sitting at the side of the bed. She started to cathbath while I still sitting. Quite skillful with her tongue.

BBBJ - 9/10
very sensuous with alternate fast and slow motion. Uses her tongue well. She covers the balls, shaft and entire dick. She bbbj until I got really hard. I stop her and ask her to lie down to get ready and fuck her.

FJ - 9/10
It was wonderful like making love with a lover or mistress. Shower was standard. Then she proceed to french for a while. After that she ask for cowgirl position and ask me if she can come first. Of course I said ok. After she came, I ask her for doggy position at the small table with mirror. I started to bang her hard until I came.

GFE - 9/10
100% attention to customer. We french from time to time and lot of hugging and cuddling all the time.

Attitude - 10/10
No playing of phone and black face. Hardworking and willing to please. Serve with a smile and go all the way.

She is leaving soon, so be fast to book her.