View Single Post
Old 02-04-2023, 10:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2633 / Power: 20
kristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Zara (GX)

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=927773

Zara (actual nickname, Sara) is a late 20s spinster from Khon Kaen. A former AP at Poseidon MP and toured Korea twice. Second trip to Singapore.

Stands around 5 ft. 4-5". Medium built, slim and slender with a sexy butt and slim pair of legs. Fair skin with smooth complexion. No ink. Video preview from OKT is WYSIWYG. Had a pointy nose enhancement last year. Minor signs of earlier weight loss is visible.

Enhanced C+ round-shaped boobs with light-coloured nipples and big areolas. Scar still visible under her boobs. About 1-year old hence it's still hard and could use lotsa massages and kneads. She totally know how to use her new enhancement to my delight, more later.

A quick backdrop for those who missed my chat history screenshot with GX earlier. I had very little sleep, feeling tired and listless so I just wanted to have a quick release and a relaxing massage for a goodnight bonk. Little did I know, GX had arranged a nympho waiting to ambush me.

Birthday strip. Zara greeted me with a red-patterned Kimono-style lingerie which literally leaves nothing to my imagination. As soon as I was welcomed into her room and passed the walkway, she began fondling my body and started to strip me naked very quickly. Piece-by-piece, everything got thrown onto the bed. She was grinning cheek-to-cheek when my half-erected dick sprung out of nowhere to meet her. She rubbed my forehead with her fingers and gave my tool a few rubs before saying YAI JUNG, AROI-MAK! WTF, the usual OMG BIG DICK became OMG DELICIOUS DICK! She tongued-up from my groin in a vertical line all the way up to my lips and DFK ensued immediately. Once she's satisfied, she smiled and signaled me for shower. A good bonk is inevitable here but I wasn't ready for what's coming next.

Fluent Frencher with lotsa tongue sword-fighting, teasing and DFK. Auto-songkran self-initiated and suckled my tongue with passion.

Shower. SOP wash-up with B2B rub, boobs fuck and BBBJ.

Zara helped me with a quick SOP clean-up in the shower and I had in mind for a quick wash so we can move to the bed but she instinctively kneeled down before me once the soap was off and channelled my dick between her boobs. I asked her for her job and she replied POSEIDON to which I asked again DIAMOND? and she replied PLATINUM. What the heck is a Poseidon TOP LEVEL girl doing here? Immediately, I knew that this shower is not gonna finish so soon. She hugged my butt, pressed my dick between her boobs and started rocking her top skillfully making sure that my dick glides thru her mounts with no way to escape. She instructed me to thrust upwards, bended her head down forward and licked my forehead whenever my dick successfully passed thru her boobs with her tongue sticking out wanting for more. WHOA, fucking SHIOK!

Next, my turn to return the torture. I stood her up and re-soaped my body and hers. Hugged and pressed my body on Zara against the wall and started gliding. She knew my B2B rub trick, hugged me and rocked her body with me in motion. With a swift turn, she swapped position and got me up against the wall and started rubbing her body against mine. She massaged my chest, tummy and groin area with her boobs just like a dance move. I got turned on and naughty so I swapped position with her again but I am behind her back this time. Signaled her to close her legs and I placed my dick in between her leg cracks. She pulled back her butt, peeled her flesh from her inner tight open and opened her legs very slightly so that my dick can go deeper and then immediately she shut both her legs tight. Jialat, my dick is now trapped in between her pussy folds and my forehead is sticking out between her legs. She pushed her butt back and bended slightly using the wall as support before she started rocking. Erotic, sensual yet fucking dangerous! Our wet and soapy bodies are not making this any easier as it's really easy for me to penetrate her raw in this position and we had several close calls which ended with both of us grinning to each other with laughter. Both of us are humping each other lustfully with each thrusts with the desire to go fucking close yet careful not to penetrate. She angled herself back sideways, hugged my neck for DFK and we continued to hump each other with sexy moans in the shower. KNN, what a fucking pleasure and torture for me!

Last action in shower. My dick is totally hard by now from all the intense foreplay. Sat her down on the toilet bowl and cleared the mist from the mirror. Again, she knew what's next. She gobbled my dick instantly and hungrily. As soon as her mouth enveloped my dick, she gave me a hard suck first and then her skillfull BBBJ begins. Fast & furious, up & down bobbing action with HJ combo. Signaled her to face the mirror and she went JAV mode. All her fast & furious action changed to slow and deliberate moves instead. She licked my forehead, scaled my shaft and suckled my balls gently while continuously looking at the our act from the mirror and even winked at me cheekily. OMG, this Zara is really naughty and loves to play. I raised my leg to find support from the sink and angled my dick to go deeper into her mouth. She continued her action BBBJ and I swear that I could just finish right there until she paused to instruct me not to cum sternly. She said that she's very horny already and would like to cum together with me. Teased her pussy with my fingers a little and that familiar stickiness is unmistakable so I slowed down and eventually ejected my dick from her mouth. Washed-up and left the bathroom to cool off while she cleaned-up herself.

Catbath. My ears, neck, chest, navel, groin and inner thighs were covered with her saliva. She was drawing lines and circles all over me as her tongue traced, licked, kissed and sucked everywhere. Maybe, she was practicing her Thai alphabets, who knows?

BBBJ + AR. CIM available. Excellent BBBJ with good suction. Lotsa patterns from tongue flicks to head twists and HJ or handsfree combo. Her tongue rimmed by ass cracks and sodomised my ass hole.

Welcomes clitoris stimulation, paint job and fingering. She enjoyed my vibrator too and she'll never shy away to tell you how she preferred to be pleasured.

FJ. A young, very tight and clean-shaven pinkish pussy. Yet to give birth. Loves deep and hard pounding. Needless to say, she's game for all positions including AJ. Lotsa dirty talks, instructive cues and encouraging moans during sex with Zara. Excellent rodeo rider with good stamina. On "grinding" cowgirl, she'll deliberately push herself deeper coming to the end of her swing so that my dick can hit her cervis. On "bouncing" cowgirl, she'll press her pussy firmly on my groin at the end of her thrust in a circular motion so the base of my dick can stimulate her clitoris. She was literally using me to pleasure herself and was on top of me all the way until she cummed and thereafter I flipped her on her back and rammed her deep & hard as instructed in missionary to finish Round 1.

Washed-up and ciggy break. No massage nor cuddle. She was already waiting for me on the bed and motioned me the "come here" cue with her finger. Gonna cut short Round 2 coz this FR is getting too lengthy. Eventually, she fucked me again furiously with her doing all the work and dominated me.

Speaks minimal English. With Zara, universal sign & body language is more than suffice.

Zara, top-level Poseidon MP lady. A Queen of Carnal Pleasure. Tarma Zara & Hannah, highly recommended as they are good friends and have performed this act before.

Venue is a 2-star hotel at our usual G playground. Twin single beds with standing shower bathroom. Towels provided but better to bring your own size.

OKT is responsive, honest and provides the necessary info to seal the booking with a breeze.

YMMV. Happy bonking!

Last edited by kristie009; 04-04-2023 at 01:11 AM.