View Single Post
Old 02-04-2023, 11:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1385 / Power: 14
marshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Katie from Teeruk, April Fool’s Day Afternoon Session.

Location in the East, prominent , easy accessible by all modes of transport. Instructions given was detailed and clear.

Looks : late 20s pre 30s, cheeky and smiles a lot
Body: Medium built, feminine
Boobs: Natural C. Bouncy
Pussy: Fully shaved. Very sensitive and wet when painted
Ass : round , proportionally size, good bounce when doing doggy.
Frenching: Accommodating
Shower: Clean bathroom , clean towel
BBBJ : I got my full fletch bbbj. No doubt about it.
FJ: Missionary , spooning, breast fuck and Doggy.
GFE: Sweet talk, cuddle you like her boy
RTF: Likely, give me a good after fuck feeling

Short white flare skirt, older version of sailor moon but still sweet like hell.

Shower was normal, washing and chit chatting

After drying ourselves , we headed to bed, she gave me a good deep throat and balls licking. She was wriggling in a horny state when I painted . Her shaved pussy looks rather pleasant to the eyes . Very good feel when I squeeze her natural breast. We moaned together , really intense and rough fuck. Did her with many deep thrustings from front and behind against the the wall while squeezing her breast and sucking her nipples. Decided to move her to the bed and breast fuck with her, then I slide in her pussy. Her moan was wild, seductive and intense, can feel her body shaking. I rolled her over and spread open her legs and scissors fuck her hard till we came together.

After another shower ,
She licked my dick till it hardened again. Put on a cap and go on for the next round with hardcore missionary. She wrap her legs around my butt while currently switching different positions all over the bed. Ended with doggy as i collapsed on her with full sweat, great fuck.

I think we as Chiongsters just wanna have fun and the lady be it single mum or single chick with boyfriends at home , they just wanna earn a humble living. Just be respectful and they will in turn treat you with respect . Thinking with $130++ you want the universe is not pratical. We are not looking for wife material here so just pay to fuck and forget.

I personally find Katie fun and bubbly, cannot deny she got kid but she still serviced me well which even this out. Brosters should try her and you will understand what I mean.

Looking forward for my next bonk arrangement with Teeruk.
Thanks bro SK for the arrangement .