Old 04-04-2023, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
firament is Cool - loads of Potential
Post Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

Sorry for the long post. I just type what comes to my mind. Not exactly in order. 10 mins read? Haha

Had a 3s with eyeta and Kao a few days ago.

At first nego with eyeta for $200 1 shot. After that act blur check with her if Kao is her friend. She offered $600 for 3s. Agreed for $400 for 3s 2 shots 90mins, plus they top and cum. Tot was a pretty good deal.

When I enter the room. Eyeta was there with another seated on the bed acting as Kao. I asked if she was Kao and they said yes unconvincingly. I asked again and then eyeta said Kao not free. I told her then I'll just have eyeta herself, save myself $200. Then the other blond hair lb left. She's bigger in size. Think she mentioned her name is mew. Not sure on ts dating.

Then she started calling Kao to come. After 5 mins she came. She's quite pretty with a nice smile. 8/10 from pics. She looks abit like taiwanese actress Tiffany hsu to me.

Kao - hormonal flat boobs. Quite wild feeling. AR and CIM. Didn't get to f her. She and eyeta couldn't get hard thru out the session also. So didn't they didn't top or cum. Both have quite manly voices lol. Both about 8/10 from pics.

After about 30 mins 1 shot. I went to wash up and they started to say hungry going to eat. Waiting for me to leave. Start giving excuses. So ended up with 1 shot only. So of course I won't RTF. Service wise was ok not time rushing during the session. But because thinking that I have another shot. I just let go to cum. If not would have spent more time.

Tried irinn last week. She's much better compared to the 2 of them. But think she left already. $250 2 shots 90mins. GFE max. Even took a video with her. Got some pics of her sweet face while her cumming but still figuring out how to upload. I would def RTF her. I even went out for a dinner date with her at paragon.

To conclude, if want to try threesome, go rowell lah. Cheaper and about the same. Orgy also can. Better to just try eyeta or Kao solo. Or separately for same amount on diff days. Sorry for the draggy post.