View Single Post
Old 09-04-2023, 10:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20365 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Local girls you bedded from bumble/cmb/tinder dating apps

Quote:
Originally Posted by fnulnu99 View Post
One possible scenario is, the "girl" will initiate a chat with you and it may end up to be sexual over Whatsapp.

A few days later, another person, could be husband or bf, will message you with screen capture of the chats and blackmail you...

Most ladies in these platform will not reveal their Whatsapp or mobile number for privacy reasons. In case, the guy is a psycho etc Same goes for me, I would never share my personal number with a girl I don't know at all....

If you smell it's a scam, treat it as a scam and move to another target.
That’s a sound analysis bro.
I usually don’t engage in conversations that are too personal or intimate with the lady, until after weeks or months later which we are comfortable,
There are scammers who really did their homework, made it look so real they can even tell you where they work and show you the photo.
Of cos I didn’t bother to go down verify but certain things they mentioned in their WA really made me sceptical. I stopped communicating with the persons after awhile.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.