View Single Post
Old 10-04-2023, 08:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 4
Voyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to all
Re: My Creeping Adventure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drastic95 View Post

All good things come to an end.

It wasn't bad at all as I've amassed TBs of videos. It felt like a very private, uncensored documentary of S. By then, I had screenshots of her looking really casual, cute, sexy or just plain naked. Combining those photos into a folder and running a slideshow beside her normal photos from her social media is the ultimate fapping experience. I wish I could share the experience with every bro that is into the same fetish..

When I found out that she had mended her relationship with her family and planned to move back home, the disappointment was real. I was genuinely happy for her, but the temptation to collect more of S was so strong that I was partially in denial.

I would miss the smell of her dirty clothes and stained panties. The smell of her infused into the bed. The smell of her when she walks past me. This is the voyeur adventure of a lifetime.

The only consolation I had was that I would have all the time to watch and discover S in detail over the months, or maybe years perhaps. I would occasionally have new photos of S from her social media, or secret background recordings of her to go with my spycam content. All the hard work is going to pay off, with plenty of super shiok fapping sessions coming up. If you're a pervert like me, watching a friend stripping naked never gets boring.

S eventually packed up and left our apartment. It marked the end of my first successful foray into voyeurism, and I was certain there would be more to come..

The exhilaration of sharing my stories and detailed descriptions from my adventure have been and is still one of my favorite pastimes. I will update this space once in a while for those bros that are still into the fantasy of voyeurism.. in the meantime, happy fapping!
Excellent stories all this time bro! You lived a life that most voyeur bros would only dream of living. Here's to many more adventures to us voyeurs in seeing our friends in their most natural state and facial expressions. And hopefully you get more new delicious bodies to enjoy virtually too!