Thread: L18h20
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2023, 11:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: L18h20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
For most girls if the okt is nice to them they reciprocate and be nice to okt and customers
If bad treatment they will be unhappy and always want to go home but cannot as not earn enough to cover cost and basic target so long face all the time

2033 bosses are really nice
But the girls need to have more sessions and support from bros
Otheewise they will still leave as money talks
I find the OKT here at 1820 seem ok leh, not sure how he treat the girls though. So far I tried 3 of the girls here, 1 so so, 2 are excellent, I left here satisfied last week. Trying another soon, I think there are plenty of good choices here.

2033 bosses are very friendly, but not many of their girls are my cup of tea. Only have 2 look pretty to me, I tried both, but 1 don't french, so left only 1 (very good) choice.