Thread: L18h20
View Single Post
Old 19-04-2023, 09:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: L18h20

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
This combo is rare in GL these days … maybe Jia Jia but her tits are surgically augmented …. Very well done though. I don’t really like to fuck Thai or Viet Bu WL because of language barrier. Hard to build up the intimacy if there is language barrier. May be once is suffice … fuck and go type, no RTF.
Some Thai and Viet FLs I tried can speak Chinese well.
Intimacy level unlocked for some of them even at the first time esp when taken fresh. I like those freshly graduated from uni type here to look for spare cash before back to find work.

😅
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪