View Single Post
Old 03-05-2023, 01:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of
Re: How I got myself with an ex-colleague...

Angelina walked through the door and I followed behind after leaving my shoes outside. One of her hands grabbed my arm for balance as she took off her platforms. I noted this was probably the first time she does this (but come to think of it, I had never had her take off her shoes in front of me).

"Bring your shoes in." she said. After she got herself off her footwear, I turned back to bring my shoes into the house. I could hear her turn the lights on with a flick of the switch.

I closed the gate behind me.

"Do I leave the door open or?"

"Just close it. My neighbours a bit kaypo one."

Without thinking much, I reached out to close the door. From a quick glance I could make out the kitchen at the right side upon entering the house, while the dining table was at the wall side near the kitchen. A short distance forward and it would be the living room with a blue sofa and a TV. There was also a circular glass coffee table at the centre, though it was not exactly very close to the sofa. There were display shelves on both sides of the TV, which seemed to be the typical design of that time - with the false ceiling and spotlights, of course.

Angelina dropped her keys on the dining table and her bag on the floor under it and walked into the kitchen.

"A drink for you?" she asked.

"Ehm yeah sure."

"Do you wanna take a look and see what's to your liking?"

"Oh yeah, sure." I walked into the kitchen and waited behind the fridge door as she opened it. After a short fumble she took out the chilled curry chicken and put it on the preparation counter beside the sink. I took over her position and had a look into the fridge before taking a can of coke.

"Your kali chicken need to wait ah. I'll unchill it before heating it up. So you wait ah."

"No problem lah, good things worth the wait."

"Well I'm not so sure if it's to your liking, so don't set your expectations so high ah."

For a split moment I imagined her saying "I'm not so sure if I'm to your liking"...darn I really needed to keep my mind in check, and it's not easy as we are now in an enclosed area and I could better detect her perfume and hair scent now.

"No issue la, aiyo. I got free curry I happy le."

She giggled. "Yeah free one very good ah? No need to bother about quality eh."

What kind of a response is that?

She then continued. "Let's go out."

Angelina picked up her bag and walked to the direction to the living room with me following behind. She flicked another switch and the ceiling fan was turned on.

"I gonna need to change into my home clothes. You wanna have a look around?"

"You just go be comfortable ba, it's your place after all so I won't anyhow see la. I'll just sit by the sofa."

"随你便。" she responded as she took her laptop bag and walked into her room, closing the door behind her.

I took a deep breath and put my own bag on the side of the sofa, then sat down. The sofa was of moderate hardness and it was not those type that I would sink in, but it ain't too bad on the comfort level.

I closed my eyes a little and let what had happened so far sink in. She grabbed my arm while taking off her shoes. She offered her side seat in the bus. She invited me to her place for leftovers. I really wonder if I was thinking too much or that she was intending for things to happen. It would put her in a disadvantageous position isn't it? After all I'm the flexible guy (not married) while she isn't.

And why would she trust me this much to not act on my impulses? Did she trust me so much? Or she really wanted something to happen?

Then another thought crept in. If it was really intended, it would be damn rude of me to reject her, isn't it? Hahahaha...but what or how would I take any action or signal that she wanted us to go towards a different direction? I did not have answers.

Then I heard the bedroom door open.

How I got myself with an ex-colleague...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=872104

I did not know that side of my sis-in-law...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=880168

Last edited by Anonyabc; 03-05-2023 at 09:13 PM.