View Single Post
Old 06-05-2023, 08:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
destinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PR bars/restaurants

Quote:
Originally Posted by putin54321 View Post
Any bros have recommendations for bars/restaurants with good PR girls in BKK? Even better if customer can choose 1-2 girls to sit with you for 1-2 hours (for a fee of course).

Visited a PR bar/restaurant in another city before but couldn't really figure out the system, e.g. girls cannot sit down with customers. Some restaurants/bars post daily photos of the girls working that evening.

Any tips from other experienced bros would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Can try RetroBar. Lots of ladies working there to choose from.
Went there in March with a buddy. 2 guys, 4 girls, and we drank Regency.
Total bill came up to 15k THB for the night including the LD and all...
Can consider quite cheap for BKK already

Rhino Place is also not bad. Went in Jan and had a blast...
Heard some bros that went there after me did not have that great an experience. But others did...
to each their own i guess...

Also, the system works differently in different shops.
Some places require you to pay ladies drinks only and different place different min quantity and pricing
Some places require you to pay hourly fee on top of Ladies Drinks
Some places only got hourly fee, no Ladies Drinks

Also, if lady say cannot sit with customer, that means the girl is just to look at only.
ie. Some places have a mix of PR girls and Waitresses that are all young and pretty
then can be a bit confusing sometime like how come some girl can sit with customer but some cannot