View Single Post
Old 01-06-2023, 12:01 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 275 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3451 / Power: 23
Arcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Masseuse who does Hegre style massage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roflmaolol View Post
Last time OP still so anal about who to give her contact to, now so open liao .
I was sore about OP not sharing with me previously, but I have my own means to get her contact after-all.

But I understand OP, no worries man. She is a gem, and she is who she is described, and more to me. So I am even more Sore that OP share so opening-ly .

Also, best if can go to the very top floor .
She increased her damage this time, but I can afford. It could be a hardsell for other bros though.
Sorry bro... don't be sore lah.
The giving out of her contact last time was controlled as she don't want too much publicity as she's rather new and was worried.

But now she more steady so she told me it's ok to put out her info.

Thanks for trying out her skills.

Yes.. her additional damage is a bit higher than previously but I was told she has no choice as she was told by the old staff that she needs to follow the same prices as the rest.