View Single Post
Old 12-06-2023, 08:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1905 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42755 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wife seduce my Dad? Her Father-in-law

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunwon View Post
Hi to all.. after MIA for few years, I'm back again for more notti wife stories!

Pls read it with some pitch of salt and maybe some sugar and spice too

All along, I knew my wife had a good impression of my dad. Maybe she liked those fatherly figure or mature manly men. My dad is a very active person. Always go for sports and jog daily to keep himself fit. But one day, he injured his leg and so I brought him to our place to stay, so we could take care of him. As mum always going to play mahjong and did not bother much, so we took pity of him. Obviously, my wife welcome him with opened arms.
welcome back to TS n pitching tent to read more of his notti wives stories...seems like TS' wife is welcoming her FIL into her house in this notti story not only with open arms but open legs as well if we r not wrong..haha...

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor