View Single Post
Old 23-06-2023, 06:44 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by lookseex2 View Post
Eventually decided to try out Yu-Er (https://sglonelyguy-23.com/yu-er-massage/)

Looks: WYSIWYG almost no difference from the last 3 photos. I think she looks nicer with the specs and I'll rate her as 7 (with specs) and 6 (without specs). She really gives out those Uni Girls vibe I feel.

Body: I understand some may describe her as thicc but it's ok. Definitely not BBW and can say curvy maybe? So yes boobs are definitely big.

Location: Very convenient for drivers (parking nearby) and should be quite convenient for foot-soldiers considering it's near a mall and there is a bus stop nearby. Actual room is those shop houses converted living spaces.

Massage: Almost non-existent. She tried but that is definitely not her forte.

Kissing: Nil for me.

Roaming: She was clothed (upper body) and panties below. Can roam around but because she was clothed, did not managed to zhut the boobs. Neither did I try to dig further south.

HJ: Was pretty fast and mechanical initially but once you tell her how you like it to be, she will adjust accordingly.

RTM: Not for me. Even though we chatted quite well and there were cuddling after the deed, overall the chemistry is a bit lacking for me?
Wait bro, just to clarify only hj? Thought her ad wrote cbj