View Single Post
Old 23-06-2023, 07:53 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Thats why, always go to the location at least 15 minutes before the scheduled appointment time. Especially if the ML and location are new to you. This gives you time to recce the area, corect any mistakkes, search for shelter, waiting or la kopi places, lookout for strange people, etc.

And why just depend on the ad stating "central"? Just message the ML and ask for her location. Most defo will give an address which is in proximity of her actual place.
Bro, actually for the 2nd paragraph, there was an important lesson I learn because of this. When it is a new ml and place in central(or even east, never attempt west), I will make an effort to contact a day or two earlier to book and if the ml is really someone I will go for,even if I need to ask to wfh and rebase nearby the ml place, I would do it, especially if travel time from my office is above 45 minutes.
Just to clarify, when I mention nearby, I don't mean like walking distance. That will be foolish. I will be a few bus stops away although it was tempting to ask whether I can work in the ml place( I really like some of their places) but ya, that is too crazy an idea.

Last edited by rythuno; 23-06-2023 at 09:41 PM.