View Single Post
Old 01-07-2023, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 8
GradiusLu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGradiusLu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: MILF/GILF Colleague

IMOP, just go for it. I myself have done it a few times with the oldies in my office. Be it married or not, just enjoy the moment. Be it a fling or not, u got nothin to lose anyway. But of cos don’t overdo it till you kana complain la. 见好就收。If at any point u think she’s not into u, just stop. If she is, den go for it.

The best is to ask her out after office hour, not during. If she agrees to your date a few times means it’s pretty obvious she’s into u already. Cos frm wat I know, oldies won’t wanna waste their precious after office hours with someone not impt. If she’s willing to spend it with u, means got chance. The rest will have to leave it with your charm and charisma already. Most of them just wanna get the feel of getting wooed again like young girls. Trust me. Been there, down that. Just sweet talk moderately. Find out more abt their interest and target it frm there. Do your homework adequately and they will get hooked. Good luck!