View Single Post
Old 04-07-2023, 11:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 14
slip_the_nip deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyslip_the_nip deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-24.com/juan-zi-massage/

Been a long time since I contributed an FR. Also been a while since I visited an ML, so decided to make a lunch time visit to Juan Zi a few weeks back.

From the pics, she looks closest to the one where she is wearing a white translucent gown. Would say she is a pre-MILF.

Location is accessible, with an MRT station about 5 minutes walk away and alongside a very busy main road with bus stop. Not the best for discretion, especially during office hours. She stays alone and place is quite clean.

Massage is decent. Attitude is very good, helped me to shower and displayed quite a lot of GFE. Although the listing only stated upper body roaming, she allowed me to explore downstairs but outside her panty. Tried to explore further by pulling down her panty when she was in a 69 position, and she nicely asked not to finger her so I complied.

Ended with some balls and legs massage after I shot. Whole session did not feel rushed and I left after close to an hour.

RTF - maybe, as I prefer SYTs, even if they may be vanilla. As always, YMMV.