View Single Post
Old 08-07-2023, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 652 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

Good Saturday,

finally, having time to sit down now, update is here!!!

Might be a bit steamy or it might not...

--------------------------------

Nothing eventful for the rest of the train trip. I got some shuteye while one of the group members kept a lookout for the arriving stations.

About 40mins before arriving, I got rudely woken up by Ms Janice. Why so kan chiong... aiyoh.

Arrived finally in our destination and we all sluggishly went to find our hotel and check in. Not sure if it's good or bad, but there was a cock up (small hotel).

They didn't have enough rooms, but they do have a double room, so the girls who opted for singles will have to throw dice to decide who will share with who.

It was obvious Janice don't want to share with Lindi (and vice-versa) so it's Penny, with either of them. However, that would means little gog will have limited access as well.

Need to act fast, have to ensure at least I got access to one.

gog: Ok ok, why not, I take the double room, and Janice can share with me? Penny and Lindi can take the single rooms?

Janice looked at me in disbelief.

gog: I mean there is trust with each other and after all Janice's my boss... apart from being abused...

The rest laughed and Janice pouted her mouth and looked at me as if she wants to murder me but she just went ahead to make a voice call and also message Eric about what happened so far using the hotel's WiFi (which is now complimentary for the cock up).

I pulled Penny aside at the same time.

gog: Hey. So sorry, looks like I can't go over tonight. Janice will get suspicious, I don't want her to find out, ya?

P(enny): No... it's.... ok. I think it's better also.

L(indi): What's up, why so secretive, what are you both talking about?

P: Nothing!!

Penny was fast to reply and shocked enough to give a hurried response. It looks more like an admission of guilt rather than anything else.

gog: Nothing, it's our secret, right Penny?

Lindi got really curious and glanced at me giving me the "what's up" vibe. I didn't want to talk too much in case I say the wrong thing.

It was about 6 pm when we finally got into the rooms. Didn't seem weird that Janice and me shared a room, after all, we're a couple. The rest also didn't find it weird or awkward since we were very good friends to start with, seemed like it was absolutely normal.