View Single Post
Old 15-07-2023, 07:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42791 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wife seduce my Dad? Her Father-in-law

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunwon View Post
What happened was today she help me washed up, she like putting on a sexy show for me! Not sure intentional or not but I could not control lah.

Like how? Today, she only wrapped a towel around herself. Problem was, the towel seemed too small. Could only cover her top part and half her ass was exposed!

Walio, of coz steam lah! Coz confirmed no wear panties underneath. Coz I was directly behind her, and she bend over to handwashed my underwear for me. I also paisai to see.

Yah lor, she did not squat down but bend over! Sure her ass totally exposed for me to see! Think I can even count the number of pussy hair she have!

Not much bush, as think she shave a lot away. For five minutes, her slit seemed to split open and so inviting wet too!
Lucky n horny FIL ...can see her pantiless DIL's sparsely-haired pussy for the 1st time

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor