Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Yamking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfen1977 View Post
I just got back from Rowell. I went there at 2PM and tried my luck and yes, i know..my fault i went too early so i ended up going to Sim Lim to relax for a bit. I went back at 4PM and i saw the inner lane, 2 indians but decided against it.

Then went to the usual house, OKT remembers me and we started talking. Ezara unfortunately has been banned from what he told me so might not be coming back for a while. I picked Melissa and she wasn't too bad. Remind of Faiz but younger i think. She said she was malay. As i was going up, there was an Indian one called Aishah..not bad looking. As i was in the room. Melissa asked me why i want Asiah if i want a cock. She said she was post-op and the she called for her friend. As i was blowing her and yes, for those wondering, she can top..her friend came to look in and recognise me straight away. Diamond is back. Told her i'll come back later but first concentrate on Melissa. She has nice tits and big ass and very accommodating. Overall, had a nice session with and i would go back again. Was going to take Diamond but she was with a customer.
Yea Melissa, wasn’t bad for me i just couldn’t get it up after Honey. Lost the mood i guess. Anyways Is Diamond Pre-op?