View Single Post
Old 17-07-2023, 08:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 4
Sunwon is one of the Best!Sunwon is one of the Best!Sunwon is one of the Best!
Re: Wife seduce my Dad? Her Father-in-law

After curiously listened to the recording for the next few days, nothing extra ordinary seemed to happen. No moaning sound detected, just the normal small talk. So one night, I asked my wife,

Me: Any happenings or story to tell?

Wife: What happening you are expecting?

M: No lah.. I mean... any funny business mah!

W: No nonsense lah. I was only helping to wash up for your dad and that's all!

M: I see.. he can tahan meh?

W: No! All you men, all the same lah! Sure, even Pa also could not control and masturbated behind my back!

M: Since it was behind your back, then how you know he touched his thing?

W: Everything I need to wash him clean, sure I also have to see his thing mah! His sperm was all over his crotch area! So you think sperm will fly out from nowhere out of the sudden?

M: Oops.. OK, sorry for that! Apologised on Pa's behalf.

W: No need lah.. I understand.. maybe he see already, of coz Could not control lah! He is also a man!

M: See what? You mean you were naked?

W: No lah please! How could I do that! Of coz got towel wrapped round me. He could only see my legs at most!

Well, only legs? I was sure it was more than like! Heard from the kitchen recording, that Pa told his friend he saw her bare pussy for at least a few minutes of exposure show! Wife must be too shy to say more of it! Lucky got audio recording to hear the truth!

Then I heard the kitchen recording on one of night, when Pa was drinking alone and wife, as usual excuses, went out to drink water. But she ended up accompany dad to drink. Due to the fact that both probably tipsy, they started to tease. The interesting chat:

Wife: Pa, heard from him about your past conquest stories. Why not tell me directly as I would love to hear it.

Pa: What? Nah! Don't hear nonsense from him. Is nothing..

W: Nothing to be shy. Most men will have stories to tell mah.

P: No have.. Cannot as you may start judging me badly in future, so not nice about it.

W: Pa, no worry. I won't judge you at all. Besides, I have no right to! Alright, if you don't mind, I address you as 'Adrian' hehe. At this moment, I am not your daughter in law. I am just another lady. Or someone you may flirt with outside, hehe.

P: Oh no... I did not how to start..

W: OK, I start ask you question, then you answer lor. Much easier like this. Tell me the story of the lady you had tried, that you liked most?

P: OK lah, I try but still awkward to tell you. It happened many years ago. Met her at a dancing club, bought her a drink and then became friend lor!

W: Then how? Got up or not? Hehe..

P: So paisay to say..

W: That means have lor. One night stand or many night?

P: Became F buddy!

W: Wow! She married?

P: At that time, I did not know she she no say but only after a few times, she start to talk. She said her hubby could not make it, so she ended up looking for fun outside! I wanted to stop it but she kept messaging me to meet.

W: Oh.. you must be good mah, hence she kept coming back!

P: No lah.. I don't know.. or maybe quite ok lah, haha..

W: So how long it went on?

P: About 3 years and then she went back home to her country.

Did not expect they would talk about this subject! Surprising to me. Well, anyway, I knew Pa love to brag about his conquest!