View Single Post
Old 25-07-2023, 02:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 2
afterhours99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterafterhours99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Are you adventurous or habitual?

Quote:
Originally Posted by beginat63 View Post
Bro, first, thank you for starting this very useful thread.

Secondly, wondering how senior bros overcome their personal feelings as last Saturady 22-7-23, I really felt very hurt when I went to a yg ML who just arrived abt a few weeks ago & was highly praised & recco by a very senior bro.

Entrance $50 for a lousy massage 60mins & promised full svc $100. During initial massage no touching. After 10mins, she start to initiate full svc but when she stroked my didi & accidentally released .. she stopped immediately & even don't allow full svc... After bathe, she just dress, sit there & ignore me as I paid her full $150 w-out even enjoying full svc ...!!

Still feeling sore tt I should go back to old MLs for habitual visit rather than be adventurous. So habitual is still best from experience as adventurous hurts very deeply.

Just to let go my very stressed tense up anger on myself ... haha!!
Good to see you around, just wanted to have a chat with fellow bros so started this thread haha. Sorry that happened to you bro, really rare to find ML with good svc these days. Most don't even care and provide shitty svc, very transactional. Don't know the importance of customer relations