View Single Post
Old 02-08-2023, 12:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 12
bralaha is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbralaha is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Ting Ting of GMC
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=950032

Takeaway: Ting Ting is a petite pixie looking lady with big eyes and a nice taut skinny body. Very friendly, chatty, fluent in chinese and almost felt like catching up with an old friend.

OKT: 9/10 Always a pleasure booking this stable. Quick and fast no nonsense response.

Location: Nice modern apartment in the G aree. No need to check in and room was small with detached bathroom.

Looks: 9.5/10 Looks 90% like the profile pics and she looks better in real life. Cute pixie looks, big eyes and a nice smile. Doesn't look Thai at all and you can mistake her for an ah lian on the street.

Body: 9.5/10 1000% my type of body. Skinny, tight, fit looking with a wonderful thigh gap and nice slender legs. Walks with a very nice gait.

Boobs: 8.5/10 Man made C-cups. Fits her petite frame very well and has a nice bounce to it. Very sensitive to the touch.

BBBJ: 7.5/10 Slurpy, warm and gentle. Was never really a bj fan so this wasnt a deal breaker for me.

FJ: 8.0/10 Resisted all that I could to ravage her but one look at Ting Ting and you know that she's the type that likes gentle, slow sex instead of animal like intensity.

First penetration is always the best and her reaction didnt dissapoint, raising her hips upward to get better angles while closing her eyes, moaning softly.

Once every while I picked up the pace and started pounding her with deep and long strokes, eliciting wide-eyed reaction accompanied by guttural moans, but I would hold back again as I could tell that she was hurting.

Switched between missionary, cowgirl which she excels in, prone bone and finally releasing a huge load in the standing fuck position. We both collapsed on the bed to catch our breathe.

GFE: 10/10 Very friendly, chatty and makes you feel at ease.

RTF: Most definetly and she plans to stay till NDP.