View Single Post
Old 08-08-2023, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future
Re: How much did you pay to fuck a massage lady?

I have bought a massage package of $3.2k at joyrce

The ml was really good but v ah sor, those in China they call 大妈type
It is the cleanest tcm spa. Cos it is in the crowded shopping malls.

At 1st I don't have the intention to fuck her. But after buy the package from her, she become service oriented. She rem my birthday as need to copy from my ID. so my birthday she ask me to go to her shop as she prepare a slice of cake n her hometown spiced bbq lamb steak. That steak is quite big. Can have for meals. 5 plastic containers.

I was quite touch. So I ask her y the special treatment? She says after her work, pick her up. So OK lor. Since I took a week leave. So in the evening I went to pick her up. She ask me to fetch her home. I was thinking knn now make me free driver. OK nvm since u prepare food n cake. Just send her home.

Reach her place. She came n hug me whisper happy birthday to me. I was a bit turn on as her bending over position can see her lacy bra. I took the courage n kiss her n yes dfk passionate session took place. She grab my hands n say her roommate just move out. Got the hint
Fuck her raw. She was damn tight. But not virgin. Cos her daughter is 18 yo. Cip n cim. No issues.

This relationship continue for 9months. Till I call it off. Cos she really not pretty n really v ah sor. Don't want people see me hanging out with her

She was hurt. Replace her colleague for my package. Left two more sessions. But nvr went back. Cos paisei max. All her colleagues know we been fucking.

Till recently saw her, she put on a lot of weight sia. Hair much shorter. Above the ears. I was lucky to dumb her. She is now unbearable to fuck anymore

The 2nd one was at tpy tcm. The ml was naughty, grinding her pussy on my kkj. So I dare her to slip in. She say no. Like that can make me cum. My small head tale over. I slip my dick into her. Yes raw into her. She got a shock n try to push me away. But I was already pika pika her fierce. She just let go n moan loudly. Her tcm boss heard n bang the door. Don't care we still continue to fuck.

After the deed. Her tcm boss scold me n told me not to come anymore. Seems like her bf or what sia. 1 month later monkey horny wanna look for her, the tcm gone liao. Empty. Most likely raid. I panicked. Went to Kelantan n check 3 times. 1 month, 3 months n 6 months window period to make sure I nvr kena std