Thread: 1st Bkk trip
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2023, 12:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 1st Bkk trip

Also just to add on to the advice/tips already given,

Always pay as you drink, and this applies for any LDs you buy for anyone keeping you company. Don't stupid stupid go and hold tab pay at the end. High chance if you do that you will get carrot chopped because the bar can anyhow go and add extra drink charges on your tab and hope you're too tipsy to notice the difference.

Don't use the short time rooms that directly belong to the bars upstairs if you can afford not to. Hygiene level can be a bit questionable, and chances are the girls will be mentally incentivised to rush through everything with you so they can quickly return back to work downstairs. Bring back to your own hotel or other hotels outside. If you have your own AirBnb even better.

You want to have a look at the kind of LBs at Check In, here's a good link. For some reason they have their own OF page. I guess it was a good alternate income stream for them during Covid.

https://www.erome.com/a/7d6j7JJ9

Also, a good weekly online newsletter written about the general red light scene in Bangkok and Pattaya for you to read.

https://www.stickmanbangkok.com/weekly-column/

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.