View Single Post
Old 16-08-2023, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 424 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by firsttimebuyer View Post
Hello to all, just want to ask some questions before making my virgin trip there, how is the ‘experience’ like? In the sense where if i go and knock on the door, do i just go in, look around and pick a LB? Will i be able to walk out if none of them makes my kuku stand? And how do i know if they are post ops or pre op? Do i just ask? Also how much is the damage and how do i negotiate? Very important question would be is it safe to do uncapped, or will I get STDs? If anyone is stuck in the jam at causeway and would like to kill some time, a guide would very much be appreciated from me as well haha. Apologies for the many questions, am still a young innocent boy to the scene, trying to explore this new interest of mine.
Young innocent boy, u want to raw lb and ask if will kena std? If u dont wake up your idea very soon hiv will knock on your door