View Single Post
Old 18-08-2023, 09:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 656 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Re: Milly - Air Stewardess

Good day, have some time today, so...

The front is a consolidation from prior, the new content will start from here onwards.

---------------------------------------------------

gog: Change topic.

M(illy): I'm off until wed

FUCCCCCCCCK. I only said 'change topic'. What's with "I'm off until Wed." MEANS?!?!? Heart palpitation set in, I don't know what to reply. A wrong move might result in a lot of things. My cock still under recovery mode.

gog: Where you flying to next?

M: Y? U want 2 buy ticket c me ah

gog: I'm poor la. Buy you kopi still can.

M: I wan coffeebean 1!

See what I mean about these flight ladies over the normal ones... Like Portia, I'm pretty sure at this point of time Milly also has a silver tongue for exquisite and more classy stuff over coffeeshop meals.

gog: Free on Tuesday night, maybe a dinner or movie?

M(illy): Where to meet you?

gog: I'll pick you up in a bicycle. Let me know where.

M: Blk XXX, #xx-xx, AMK St XX.

WTF. Why does she need to give me her unit number?!

-- From here on, I'll exclude Janice and how I get away from her, I don't see the need to explain myself how I juggle between Janice, Lindi and Milly at the same time. --

gog: Wow, humble place, HDB, thought you'd be staying in sentosa or something.

M: U thk i print $ ah stay sentosa i m stewardess not pilot leh

gog: I thought your pay and allowance thick thick ma.

M: Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

I think this bantering of flattering her will go nowhere, with her status and being a stewardess, I think she'll have a lot of compliments like water.