View Single Post
Old 18-08-2023, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 609 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Actually Nat changed a lot, less radio silence, lol. Tried booking her today and she updated issues not resolved yet. Will need to wait patiently for another week.

Quick update on my 3 weekly go to RTM MLs:

https://sglonelyguy-25.com/massage-an-qi/

Moving to a new place soon with no security. Hope she settles down so I can revisit.

https://sglonelyguy-25.com/lora-massage/

I dig this girl's personality. Draws me back each time. Very mature mentality for her age, sincere and you know she is straight with you. No hidden agendas. A girl that just goes about her business and doing her best. I am simply comfortable when spending that hour with her. Recent visit she was so tired she fell asleep on my arms after jerking me off, just like a uni gf, lol. It was a late night appointment and she has no customer after. Past the time by heaps and she felt sorry for holding me back. Sometimes it is such unusual and spontaneous encounters we remember for a long time.

https://sglonelyguy-25.com/chen-ying-massage/

Knew her for a while since her first stint. Great looking young MILF and she seemed to get prettier as the days go by. Dig her fair skin and those eyes, simply captivating. Loves it when she wear that red lingerie.

Generally MLs that over time starts to talk about how hard their life is, need money and gives off negative vibes, I slowly drop them even if the session is over the top good. As an old uncle, gone are the days where I go hoping for a no emotion wham bang get it out satisfaction type of session. I am more stimulated by intellect, or sincerity, or a simple dose of physical chemistry that ignites.

When I was younger, what chemistry?! As long as she cheap, green and huge tits, can liao, lol. I have tried a japanese FL, superb service from entering the door to leaving, just like AV, and I couldn't really get it up. But the MLs above, get me up easily. So I guess this must be chemistry.

Sorry you have to listen to old uncle here spouting rubbish.
Solid stuff by bro SS as usual! I think I’m similar to you chemistry is so much more important to me sometimes. Have met some darn chio ones in the past e.g the legendary Aila but when the chemistry did not match they did not become a regular of mine. On the other hand there are some gems whom I will have loads of fond memories with even if it’s just a simple HJ and nothing more. Those long and heart felt conversations matter more to me sometimes for rtm.

And Anqi is one of them. Really hope she settles the new accommodation soon can’t wait to rtm more often before she leaves for good soon…