Thread: My sex diary.
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2023, 01:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 1
iamsingle is a Helpful and Caring Samsteriamsingle is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My sex diary.

My teammate Cherry saw and told me.

C: Mr T was totally checking out your ass just now!

M(e): haha. No la. Mr T is not like that.

C: He still looked back to check your ass after he walked pass!

I just laughed it off and was not bothered as I know Mr T was a nice teacher. Training ended around 6.30pm, most girls headed home right away. I liked to shower in school before going home, don't like to be sticky and sweaty.

School was pretty quiet by this timing. I took off all my clothes and placed them on the wooden bench before I stepped into the shower. Water pressure is strong which I like, made washing hair so much easier and faster. I stepped out of the shower fully naked knowing that no one was around. Usually I am a shy girl and won't do that despite being in the ladies.

I left the toilet and saw Mr T coming out of the gents.

M: Hi Mr T! (Waved at him while still drying my hair with my other hand)

T: Hey! You are still here.

M: Ya, just ended my training.

T: Oh. I just finished my run too. Are you heading home?

M: I will grab dinner first before going back.

T: I am thinking of ABCD Nasi Lemak, want to join me?

M: Can I? I miss the Nasi Lemak there!

We got into his car.

T: Come, let me help you with your bag.

M: It's o.... (Mr T took my bag and placed it to on the rear seats.) ..kay... Thank you.

After we have parked, we got off the car.

M: Wait! Don't lock first, I need to grab my wallet.

T: It's okay, I got it.

I opened the rear passenger door, bent over to search for my wallet. Mr T's bag was there too. He dug in and got his wallet in 2 seconds. I was still searching for mine as it was a big training bag with no compartments. As I looked up after finding my wallet, I caught a glimpse of Mr T looking at my down blouse. I was not bothered and thinking that he was just looking at my direction but not peeping and I have nothing much to see. Although I had a change of wardrobe for inner wear during a "fast growing phase" during my JC 2. I was wearing a volley ball team dry fit t shirt, normal light coloured bra and fbt shorts. I don't wear contrasting colours bra or panties.

We had a great dinner and he insisted on buying. He was funny outside of class and I enjoyed the time spent with him. A caring gentleman that pays attention to details.

M: Can you drop me at the nearest bus stop? I will take a bus home, very near only.

T: Exactly, very near, let me give you a ride.

M: Don't want to trouble you.

T: It's ok! Let's go.

While in the car, I sort of seen him looking at my legs a few times. He would pretend to be checking his mirrors whenever I turned to look at him. It felt good to be checked out.

We had such dinners after my trainings frequently since. We were close but we knew we aren't advancing anything.

It was nearing GCE 'A' Levels. Teachers were rostered to do duties at night when the school was opened for night self-studying till 10pm. Teachers can answer questions that students might have.

That night Mr T was on duty and I had been staying back in school for night study almost everyday. It was a lot more productive for me to study in school alone without the distractions at home.

I headed to where Mr T was seated, a study bench in one corner, with a few questions lined up.

M: Hi Mr T!

I sat down on the opposite side of the study stable.

M: I am stuck at these few questions. Can you help me?

Mr T looked at the questions and patiently explained where I went wrong and how should I approach them. I stood up to lean over to read the paper easier (not good at reading side ways). I realised he was distracted and the things he said was jumpy. This time, at the corner of my eyes, I saw him peeping at me! He thought that I didn't notice and continue looking back of forth between my down blouse and my practice paper. I guessed I felt comfortable and attracted to him, I intentionally bent a little further.

Me: Thanks Mr T! I got it!

T: okay! jiayou!