Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
Durianation deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: K&i Hc

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetocum View Post
Went to this HC hoping for some good times. Remember some bros here ever mention got 1 ang pai lao chio called lisa working there. Was anticipating to try her out. Some days back, went up to counter and ask for lisa, recept says no more working there and then wanted to leave already but she say recommend someone else by the name call Amy and said that customers who tried lisa says her service is similar. So after hesitating decide to try, after all already there.

Bad choice.

Knock knock and come inside the room, 1 lao but definitely not chio aunty come in and ask me for drink, so ask for tea.

looks like 40s, a bit plump from far. so begin sop massage. ask her to give soft and sexy massage. wah piang, fingers got no nails cannot massage properly, cannot turn me on.

then offer the menu, HJ or FJ
standard HC price, except FJ $80.
on closeup realise she more plump, almost pui and somemore got mosquito bites on arms and legs. turnoff liao. Later, she added that want to make me shiok shiok so will come back again. wah lau, want to leave liao but kanna pester to take up special. So resign and take HJ.

Fucking chee bye, during HJ, squeeze nipples and want to suck nipples say cannot must add $10 and then later when digging her, she tabulei tahan water come out and anyhow shake didi. Ask her to slow down also no use. In then end, just cum without much satisfaction.

Looks: 3 (2 closeup)
Body: 2.5 (1.5 closeup)
Boobs: C cup (the only good thing)
HJ: 0 ($50)
RTF: no way

was wondering if lisa service like this, how can be ang pai for so long? nah bei, really suay.
When go in the spa, you see the looks buay gum, straight away walk out liao.