Thread: The Swap
View Single Post
Old 22-09-2023, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 17
chial is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchial is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchial is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: The Swap

Amy then said to Jane “if you want, you can join Tanya sucking my husband and let him cum on your face. That is his favourite. I actually only like to swallow, but he always makes a mess on my face.”

Upon hearing that, my wife stopped sucking Andy and looked at him.

Andy said with a wide grin on his face “Yes, I love to cum on faces. And I am going to make sure I come on your face Tanya.”

Jane immediately joined my wife in sucking Andy, and in between sucking said “cum cum… cum on both our faces” as she shared Andy’s cock with my wife, and before I knew it, both Jane and my wife were kissing passionately as they took turns to suck and lick Andy.

By now, I was taking a breather from the explosive cum I just experienced. Amy has joined me by my side as we both cuddle each other and watch my wife being fucked by Brian and was sharing Andy’s cock with Jane.

The sight of Jane sucking Andy’s cock now so willingly (as compared to being face-fucked earlier) and what more sharing it with my wife was making Brian even hornier. He was fucking my wife like there was no tomorrow while playing with my wife’s clitoris. I knew that was my wife’s weakness. I can only imagine the supernova orgasm she was going to experience after having held back for so long.

Andy of course was enjoying having his cock sucked passionately by the other 2 wives. He was moaning in ecstasy, controlling his urge to cum as he wanted to savour this moment longer.

“Eh, nice or not having Jane and Tanya suck your cock? Look at your face, so damn horny.”

“Of course shiok la, knn, these 2 are sucking and licking me so so well.”

Feeling proud of their work upon hearing that praise, both Jane and Tanya looked at each other and kissed passionately before returning their attention to Andy’s cock.

Tanya then said “Babe, I am hungry… can I eat some of Andy’s cum? After all, Amy has eaten yours.”

I was shocked to hear that request from my wife. After all, she is not the type to swallow even after all these years of cajoling from me. But the thought of her swallowing Andy’s cum as she continues to suck and lick that cock sensuously with Jane was very very arousing indeed.

“Babe, you can do whatever you want, whatever gives you pleasure.”

“Thank you… Jane, you want to join me in eating up all of Andy’s cum?”

Jane blushed a little. She has gone so far and has let her inhibitions down. But she felt compelled to seek Brian’s approval. She turned to look at Brian hoping to meet his eyes as she was licking Andy’s long shaft. But he was just too engrossed in fucking my wife. He probably didn’t hear my wife’s proposition to Jane.

“Jane… join me ok? Join me in eating up Andy’s cum as your husband continues to fuck me.”

Jane gave a slight nod.

All of these talks were driving Andy to the edge of cumming. Amy could tell as Andy’s hands were getting ready to stroke his cock to spread all of his semen on the ladies’ face. But it is clear by now that the ladies want to eat all of his cum too.

“Ok now.. I am cumming!” With that, Andy pulled his cock out from my wife’s mouth and positioned both the ladies’ faces in front of him. For the first time, I see my wife willingly waiting for someone’s cum to be ejaculated on her face. And on top of that, she had her mouth wide open and stuck out her tongue to welcome the incoming cum. Jane looked at my wife and copied her.

“Aaargh… aaargh… chao chee bye… I am cumming!” Thick cum, load after load, were laid on both my wife and Jane’s face, as Andy was oscillating his cock between the two faces to ensure he was spreading them both evenly.

I could see Andy’s cum on both my wife and Jane’s face. Andy continuing stroking his cock and rubbing the last drops of his cum playfully on both the ladies’ faces. My wife then took Andy’s cock into her mouth and gave him a hard suck. Andy immediately pulled it out and retreated “oooh oooh oooh…. cannot cannot cannot.. very sensitive now… “

Both my wife and Jane giggled like schoolgirls. They then turned their attention to the cum on their faces, and with their fingers pushed all of it into their mouths while looking at their respective husbands as they were swallowing Andy’s cum.

There she was, the sight of my wife, still on the couch being fucked by Brian, and just had Andy cummed on her face. She looked straight into my eyes as she ate up all of Andy’s cum.

Jane was looking at Brian shyly as she was doing the same.