Thread: The Swap
View Single Post
Old 25-09-2023, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 17
chial is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchial is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchial is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: The Swap

Before I knew it, I could feel another person joining me in the shower. I wiped the water off my face, and saw Amy standing in front of me, naked.

I slowed the water down a tad, looked at her.

“Can I join you in the shower?” she said as her hands were already stroking my flaccid cock.

“Of course you can,” I replied excitedly.

“But it is not just me.”

My wife then joined in.

“Disappointed to see me? Thought you can have Amy all to yourself?”

“No dear, on the contrary, I am delighted. To have Amy here is wonderful, but to also have you here is perfect!” I don’t know where this quick-witted sweet talk came from. Haha. But perhaps it came naturally because that was how I actually felt.

All 3 of us got under the trickling water as we started kissing each other. I kissed my wife first, before almost immediately turning to kiss Amy. The wives then kissed each other. This exchange went on and on.

And by the way, if you think making out under the shower as you would’ve seen in the movies is very sexy, you are wrong. The amount of times we have to keep wiping water off our faces just so that we can see each other is not funny, what more kills off the sexiness.

But we went at it for quite a while, I suppose we were all too caught up in the moment. To be exchanging oral fluid between my wife and Amy felt amazing. Especially to be able to taste their different tongues and lips one after another was just a dream come true. There were a few times all 3 of us just stuck out our tongues and licked each other. Both my hands were busy roaming the bodies of Amy and my wife, and likewise their hands on mine, with Amy paying particular attention to my cock.

After what felt like an eternity, I said to the girls “Let’s adjourn to the bed.”

With a parting kiss between the wives, we stepped out from the shower and wiped ourselves dry.

My wife then said to me “go head on to the bed first and blindfold yourself with the blindfold on the dressing table.”

I was surprised but was happy to go with that.

I saw the black satin blindfold. Looks a bit cheap, must be ordered from Lazada or Shoppee, I thought to myself.

Before I blindfold myself, I made sure the aircond temperature was perfect, not too hot or too cold for what we were about to embark. I was already sporting a hard-on thinking of what was about to happen. A threesome with my wife and Amy.