View Single Post
Old 25-09-2023, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3222 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any good KTVs to patronise in JB?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
How do u know then from far u see u know they positive drugs? Unless u did the test yourself. Dun anyhow assume.
In sg also the same la. When they were wanna do drug raids sure come with all those oral testing kits. In Msia party scene it’s so obvious ppl do drugs there. Best is go rent condo and play. Lesser risks. Last time I was living in Melb always got Police bus at the side of the road do either breath or drug test. Once confirm they will take u to the station so the 2nd more accurate test.

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience