Old 25-09-2023, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
gbox360 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Great FR, bro.

I have a short time in KL next week, and deciding between those hotel ones, or something like Hokkaido and Genesis.

I have never been to either, so will appreciate some guidance.

Thanks in advance!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drazor View Post
Been quite a while since anyone posted FR.

I had meetings around Pavillion so might as well walk in and see what they got. Quite a lot of girls at about 20-30 from ASEAN waiting to serve. Surprised to see they got 5 thai girls which happen to be my favourite. Def not there to choose Miss Universe so i took the one smiling at me and made eye contact. Got girls from TH, Indo, Viet, Laos and PH.

Went into the room and she offered to help me remove my clothing, in my head i alr know this one confirm good service. Showered then lie down and she proceed to bbbj me. Her skills can fight with those in bkk nuru massage, good tongue action and licking of balls. She is also a fierce rider and can tell she really enjoy my cock. Cannot tahan alr then asked to switch positions and doggy her. Her moans and naughty facial expressions on the mirror really kept me going. Finally released in doggy after some really hard fucking.

I thought the adventure was over but she removed my condom then proceed to clean my cock with her mouth and said yummy. My legs turned jelly on the spot and she wont stop until you pull your cock away. So i sat down and lit a cig to smoke when she went to shower. While i was smoking, she asked if she can blow me while i smoke, omfg yes pls. It's the ultimate ending, her blowing me while i smoke. OKT knock door and time's up, i had to rush to shower and left without asking for her name.

A random rare find for a rundown place like this.