View Single Post
Old 29-09-2023, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7273 / Power: 20
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How To Get And Keep Attractive Gals Of Your Type

Quote:
Originally Posted by asd123sbf View Post
Hi Warbird,

Thanks for your sharing throughout the years. Gives great pleasure to hear someone articulate their thoughts and share opinions pieces which they identify with.

I’ve read your posts since I was a testosterone charged teen. Today I am the same, but older, wiser and with a little more resources.

I hope to meet you one day, when circumstances allow, and when I’m also able to consider having a “very attractive LP”.
Bro, tks for your post

You have made my day!

Most people think I'm all BS because they have been brainwashed by social and cultural conditioning and have preconceived biases. I feel very sorry for them.

They urgently need to reprogram the subconscious mind. It's a gradual and arduous process. Otherwise, they will never capture the heart of their dream girl. They could get her body, as in the case of King Fuchai and Xi Shi. It is a certainty that the relationship will fail, eventually.

I like to meet you too, hopefully very soon. Bring your 'very attractive LP.' I'll bring mine.

Cheers!
Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.

Last edited by warbird; 29-09-2023 at 12:17 PM.