Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2023, 10:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4492 / Power: 21
Destruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Kamila from SNS

Ps: Another mans meat is another mans poison.

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=956878

Location was very posh hotel in central area and easy access via all kind of public transport friendly.

She has the asian look and look same as the pictures, in-fact she's better looking in person. She's is fair and gorgeous and have the beach athletic look. The type you will not reject and can bring out for events and meeting

She has long hair and a athletic, hot and sexy body. In the middle of hourglass and pear shape, she's slim and petite. She have a hot and bouncy ass with a nice natural c cup boobs. She also smells great and it’s not an artificial scent, smells very natural and nice.

Quickly washed and dried her up and made our way to the bed. We have a fast and quick passionate frenching then then she just automatically bend over by the bed and I told her I wanted to taste her pussy. She put one leg on the bed and I knelt down under her and ate that succulent and delicious pussy. Clean shaven and inviting. Tasted and smelled great and gosh, her moans were so loud and pleasing to my ears. Licked her till she came till she get high and cummed to beg for my cock.

The BBBJ was INTENSE which really made me go wild.She was sucking and licking my balls fast and furiously, alternating between each ball and my cock head with deepthroat too. Good slurping feel and effect. I especially love it when she handjob me while she is sucking on my cock head.

Capped on and we did various position then i tapped her butt to signal doggy and right away she perched her butt into the air as I took one good look at that wet glistening pussy as I pushed my cock deep it. She grabbed the sheets in pleasure as I banged her hard. Hands on her hips pulled her to meet my each thrust. I gave her a very deep and long thrusting and she was moaning and moaning .I told her I wanna cum and she swung around and pulled my rubber off and sucked on my cock so ferociously while playing with my balls that I shot everything on her face till my last drop and then she went to toilet and wash up.

The GFE was high as she behaved like a guai guai gf, no rush no time watching and took initiative to offer small peck and with lot of cruddling. It was easy to communicate although her English was not so good.

I enjoyed myself left as a happy man and i am looking forward to see her again.

Thanks SNS for the seamless arrangement.