View Single Post
Old 11-10-2023, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 1
djdglz is one of the Best!djdglz is one of the Best!djdglz is one of the Best!djdglz is one of the Best!
Re: Newbie FAQ - Every Question about Geylang and Points

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
The temptation and lure is there. I still cheong FL once in a blue moon, but less often nowadays. If she does not want to go to hotel 81 with me, then I will forget it. So far I only kena one raid at the transit hotel, as long as I can pronounce her name and she can pronounce mine, it is ok.

Also, Simply not worth it, as we spend the same or similar amount, usually the gal looks different from the photo, and the high risk of being caught in the midst of AV action. If you have been caught in the midst of action, you will know how it feels. Your balls will shrink and your rod will soften like jelly. Myself being caught in action a few times, I am better prepared but for bros who first time kena, it will be an experience for life. If you cheong FL, touch wood, better not be caught in the middle of action. When the AV charged into the apartment, if they find packs of condom, even if you give the excuse that you are visiting a friend, it will not work.
Thanks for sharing bro! The dome3 girls look really tempting..I heard AV got much civil these days and it’s not a crime as a customer ?

Last edited by djdglz; 11-10-2023 at 03:22 PM.